Spider-Man: and the Perilous Dr. Connors - Official Trailer (4K)

This is the trailer to the project I’ve been working on since December. I haven’t got an actual release date nor am I finished with it. I’ve just throwed together a teaser for y’all to watch.

Kris Sweet is the voice of spider man in this short series of films

Subscribe to Kelley Films and turn on bell notifications to get all alerts when a new video is posted!

Credits to Fuzzeke for the trailer music

If some of y’all are expecting ASMR, here is NOT the place. I’ve rebranded the channel to pursue my career in filmmaking. ASMR is not something I enjoyed or something I like to make. It’s time consuming and I don’t enjoy making videos anymore. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. But even if your here for ASMR, stay for the journey because it’s gonna be a lonnngggg ride. 😂😂

Spider-Man: and the Perilous Dr. Connors - Official Trailer (4K)

Post a Comment

0 Comments