My Trauma, PTSD and medication #ptsd #depression #gainweight #mentalhealth

Hey everyone! I am Heather from NY and been a denture YouTuber for a year and a half. Going through this I truly wanted to help people and guide them in the right direction. this journey is like the five stages of grieving and more mental than physical but your mind makes it harder than it truly is. Stay strong! stay positive! and contact me any time on Instagram, FB and email. my email is byrnes1223@gmail.com.
To join my Membership for denture diva click join by subscribe and get in on special videos no one but members can see and your own separate giveaways!

people have asked to see my Amazon wish list. here is a small version=https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1U3NBDYP1LKF9?ref_=wl_share


www.denturewearers.com

Dr. B website to buy their kick ass products that are ADA approve, natural and the only stuff on the market that kills all the bad bacteria that harm us use code DENT for 20%off your first purchase
https://www.drbdentalsolutions.com/?rfsn=5166276.2d1ea9

FB Denture Support group is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2253936198249397/?ref=share

please make sure you answer all questions to enter FB group for security purposes or I won't approve it. I want to keep my group safe and where people don't feel judged and respect each other. we are all going threw the same battle. treat people the way you want to be treated💜

Instagram is: Heather.B_ Denture_ Diva
I always post on there threw out the day. you can message me there, email me at byrnes1223@gmail.com or FB message me. I'm here to help if I can.

I'm not a dentist just someone who is going threw this journey as well and if what has helped me can help you then that's amazing xoxoxox

#dentures #denture #dentureadhesive #giveaway #denturewearer #bestdenturevideo #denturesupport #dentureproducts #denturehelp #denturelife #denturecare #toothextractions #mouthsores

Created by InShot:https://inshotapp.page.

My Trauma, PTSD and medication #ptsd #depression #gainweight #mentalhealth

#trauma #ptsd #mentalhealth #support #lifegoals #positivity #strength #nevergiveup #therapy #medications #mirtazapine #rameron #mentalhealthmedications

Post a Comment

0 Comments