ARIES "You will make certain that this joyful reunion is solid and secure" June 2022

Welcome to my Channel! Also known as Quickie Tarot Pet Readings. I have my own style of reading the cards. I do three part PRIVATE, PERSONAL READINGS for $25.00 USD. Just send an email to Lucky1313111@gmail.com. I also do one part private or public readings for your DOG or CAT for only $10.00 USD. Please allow UP to 24 hours to respond. The weekly readings are general readings and will not resonate with everyone. Donations and payments are accepted at WWW.PayPal.me/QuickieTarot13
Thank you for watching, liking and subscribing!
I’ve been reading Tarot cards off and on for 27+ years. I use my intuition to help me interpret the cards. Tarot is a good tool to help understand the seen and unforeseen. I believe the Universe influences our life paths. My goal is to help us make the right decisions for our lives.

ARIES "You will make certain that this joyful reunion is solid and secure" June 2022

tarot zodiac sun sign moon sign rising sign tarot card reading fire sign fire signs aries may june

Post a Comment

0 Comments