I lived a large part of my life out of fear. Fear of what people will think. Fear of what people wi

I lived a large part of my life out of fear.

Fear of what people will think.

Fear of what people will say.

But what I’ve realized is that, living *my* life according to what other people think or say is way less fun 😜

Someone’s going to have something to say no matter what I do.

Here’s to “living a life you will remember” ✌️

#myplantbasedjourney #plantbasedjourney #vegandietitian #vegannutritionist #vegancoach #vegannutritioncoach #plantbasednutrition #plantbasedcommunity #plantbasedliving #vegancommunity #vegansofig #plantbasedpower #veganjourney #plantbasedlife #plantbasedlifestyle

I lived a large part of my life out of fear. Fear of what people will think. Fear of what people wi

Post a Comment

0 Comments