Offended Kraken Sinks Ship After Gender is Assumed!! Storm Works Sinking Ship with The Foley!!

​@The Foley #rntzh690 #multiplayer #stormworks #fails #kathykraken #letsnamethekrakenkathy #sinkingship #shipwreck #megalodon #kraken
Join my discord if you dare (Its quiet but were fam) https://discord.gg/PP59b6nA
I have 1 question for yawl.

What if we named the Kraken... Kathy Kraken! Terror to all sailors! Rich and poor she will drown you in alimony waters!!

Meh, probably not (As I make a big thing on the storm works discord about naming the Kraken ...KATHY KRAKEN!!!!)

This was recorded November 3rd... 20 days ago... it took me 20 days to somehow get this video edited... What is happening to me?!

The foley was showing me his brand-new old time inspired lake liner when all of a sudden, a wretched Kraken came about!
Me being the offending stoned b*sturd that I am I assumed the Kraken to be a dude... But NOPE!!!

Because I assumed the krakens gender it felt necessary to not only eat and sink our ship but brought a megalodon with it to do some real emotional damage!

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been struggling very much to get new content recorded and even getting the time to editing has seem to have slowly dwindled away...
Our son Phoenix wakes every night and may very well suffer from a sleep disorder...
We haven't slept more than a couple hours a night.... the boy can scream, and it pierces the ear drums.

Offended Kraken Sinks Ship After Gender is Assumed!! Storm Works Sinking Ship with The Foley!!

stormworks build and rescue sinking ship megalodon attack kraken sinks ship Kathy Kraken Kathy Griffin offended offending we offended a monster assumed gender satisfying sinking ship the unsinkable ship meme kraken karen friends play lets play dad plays gamer dad Canadian Content Canadian Gamer Kraken sinks ship offended kraken sinks ship assuming krakens gender stormworks sinking ship

Post a Comment

0 Comments