ADLEY & NiKO turn into BABiES!! Magic Baby Puffs mix up in our Pet Neighborhood! dad day care rescue

our neighborhood is full of BABIES 👶

LET'S BE FRIENDS -- https://goo.gl/a7ctjJ

HEY EVERYBODY!! Me and Niko are on WiNTER BREAK and we have the WHOLE week off of school! So we have been playing neighborhood in the basement a lot, and we wanted to play pet neighborhood again today! First we had to pick out which animals that we wanted to be our pets! I chose a Unicorn and Niko picked out a Giraffe! Dad still needed his pet though, so he used Navey's chewy toy from Star Wars. Next we had to pick out our houses! Niko's house was the bean bag and I used cushions from our new couch to build a fort! By the time I got my house set up it was almost bedtime, so we turned off the lights and went to sleep. When the night was over it was time to start our neighborhood morning routine... but there was a little mix up! First thing I do is go outside to give my pet a check up, then I ride unicorn to my neighbors house to eat breakfast... but on the way there I noticed something. There was a little bag laying on the floor that had Navey's old baby puffs in it! I knew I shouldn't eat them but I was SOOO hungry, so I just took one little nibble! At first I thought it was fine but all of the sudden I started to feel weird. Then some magic happened and I turned into a baby... again! Dad and Niko tried to figure out what happened but I wouldn't tell them.. all I wanted to do was jump on a baby trampoline! Then I stared crying because I wanted a baba (baby bottle)! While Dad went upstairs to get a bottle I kind of went potty in my diaper so Dad and Niko had to figure out how to change my diaper! Then.. when Dad wasn't looking me and Niko snuck away and are more baby puffs! Now NIKO turned into a BABY! Dad, couldn't handle 2 babies so he had to call in Mom and Navey for backup! We were excited when Navey showed up because now we had a baby best friend! Dad had a good idea to change up back to big kids.. the Dr. told him that vitamins make kids grow up to be big and strong.. so he thought that they would help us grow back up again! Oh.. and doctors are smart so it had to work! But instead of making us big kids again.. it just gave us super strength! Then Mom remembered that this has happened before so they just had to watch the "Adley turns into a Baby" cartoon to figure out how they fixed us... but there was a problem! That family cartoon isn't out yet, so instead we just watch the regular video! Then they remembered that all they had to do was give us each a kiss on the cheek! And finally we transformed back into kids again!

my last video - 5,000,000 FRiENDS SURPRiSE! Adley is the BOSS!! making new Games & Toys for you at The Spacestation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv90IuQXWI

my dad's last video - CHRiSTMAS MORNiNG with Adley, Niko, & Navey!! Snowy Elf has a Baby Sister! magical opening presents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovNk6ciEmOY

check our our new G for Gaming video: Becoming a ROBBER FAMILY!! Niko teaches Dad how to steal money from a Roblox Bank! Undercover Adley!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l34gIC0-kMk

A for Adley Shorts - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHpfyAqrjrhn-mRS2bUL0g
Best Day Ever Shorts - https://www.youtube.com/c/BestDayEverShorts
Gaming with Adley Shorts - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0NaLsgPT6JrQLQGecpMyw
Spacestation Animation - https://www.youtube.com/c/SpacestationAnimation


Bye vlog *pshhhhh*

ADLEY & NiKO turn into BABiES!! Magic Baby Puffs mix up in our Pet Neighborhood! dad day care rescue

adley shonduras morning routine dog morning routine best day ever worlds first cereal baby fall morning routine morning routine for school school routine morning baby brother family fun pretend play night routine first time baby sister adley videos adley show game vlog at the park a for adley present treasure new games surprise neighborhood app ipad iphone phone game adleys birthday family adopt nursey daycare pet turning into a baby nursery dad day care

Post a Comment

0 Comments